Product defective or incomplete
Inspect your product thoroughly upon receipt. If your product is already defective or incomplete upon receipt, please report this before use and as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt. We will send you the missing part free of charge or, in the event of a defect, exchange the product free of charge.
We offer the legal warranty against manufacturing faults under normal use on all products. This means that you must be able to use the product without any problems during its expected lifetime. As a minimum lifespan we use 1 year for all our products unless explicitly stated otherwise on the product page.
Warranty after 2 years
In some cases, there may also be a warranty on manufacturing defects after 2 years. Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Applying for Warranty
Report the defect as soon as you detect it to prevent further damage. Bundu is always your first point of contact for warranty claims.
Send an email to [email protected]
Please note, we only accept items that are clean and / or washed for warranty assessment.
What is not covered by warranty
You can always submit a warranty request, but the following types of damage are generally not covered by the statutory or manufacturer's warranty:
- Normal wear of the product.
- Impact damage.
- Damage caused by improper use, abuse or neglect.
- Usage damage.
- Damage caused by alterations or repairs to the product.
- Damage caused by things that are not related to material or production.
- Damage caused by lubricants or adhesives.
- Defects caused by transport or storage of the product.
- Defects or damage caused by improper use or maintenance.
- Damage caused by non-compliance with the instructions in the operating instructions.
- Any damage caused by sharp objects, by turning, squeezing, falling, abnormal use or any other incorrect action.
If the damage is caused by any of the above, we cannot guarantee that your problem will be covered under warranty.